Midnight Special II - 4wt - 8'8" - natural
Returning to the spirit of our original that put us on the map, it’s time to make a big change and offer our customers a lot more performance and more hand-built character, for less, leaving the others in the dust.
We're building our Midnight off the shoulders of our popular Vesper series, using High Modulus, Nano Matrix carbon fiber blanks. We overhauled all of the components, while offering true "Custom Shop" designed reel seats that are milled, stabilized and finished, Made in Virginia from scratch, where each one is beautifully unique to Your rod. Your vibe.
Our cork is milled by a Veteran-owned partner in the PNW, upgraded to FLOR. Add to this TiSiC Strippers, Lightwire SF Guides, a Custom Rod Sock and Powder Coated Aluminum Rod Tube, and wait for it... Extra Tip!
We believe the essence of a great rod must always start with a great blank design, and this is what we put forward in developing the Midnight. Superior accuracy, weight, swing weight, dampening and recovery came first, without the need of technobabble marketing making the rounds. And our aesthetics? Second to none.
The Midnight Special II features:
- Natural, Unsanded "Carbon-14" color blank with Raven Bindings, Metallic Copper Accents and Alignment Dots
- Fast Action, High Modulus Nano Matrix Carbon Fiber
- Solid Titanium Frame, SiC Stripping Guides
- FLOR Grade Cork
- Virginia Milled Reelseats of Limited Edition Species, Dyes and Finishes
- Blackout Rings with Delrin Bushing
- Custom Rod Sock
- Black and Copper Powder Coated Aluminum Rod Tube
- Extra Tip!
- No Fault, Lifetime Warranty to the original owner with Proof of Purchase
The Midnight Special II is our latest flagship offering at Moonshine Rod Co. You will not find a more unique rod with high performing components and value at this price point anywhere on the market. Tick all of your boxes and then some with the Midnight Special II.